The call for proposals is now closed.
Lilly Conferences is committed to Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning. The conference sub-themes include:
- Academic Success
- Student Learning
- Creating Communities of Learners
- Course/Curriculum Design/Redesign
- Engaging and Motivating Students
- Innovative Pedagogical Approaches
- Online Learning and Teaching
- Promoting Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Service/Experiential Learning
- Teaching Well with Classroom Technologies
The conference offers a dynamic program across three and one-half days. Presenters may submit presentation proposals formatted as 100-minute workshops, concurrent 60-minute sessions or 40-minute presentations, 20-minute discussions, or as a poster presentation. Potential presenters are asked to rank order the format they request consideration of their proposal. If your session content cannot be formatted to be presented in a specific format please do not select that format when ranking your request. Conference presentations are selected through a blind peer-review process, following the close of the call for proposals.
Presenters may develop their presentation into a manuscript for consideration in the Conference Proceedings. The guidelines for submitting a manuscript are found under the resource tab. All manuscripts are blind-peer reviewed.